Thursday 12 June 2008

My Haikus

So my class have been learning how to write haikus
- Japanese poems with syllable pattern 5-7-5.

After they finished their rainbow one
I said "make one up about something else"...

Miss Page, Oh TP!
We'll miss you so much that
Our hearts will turn lonely.
...

Miss Page you are so cool
I will miss you when you leave
You are so much fun!
...

I love your songs
Your singing makes us happy
You really sing well.
...

Great and wonderful.
Ms Page is lovely and bright.
I love my teacher.
...

My teacher is great.
She always smiles in class.
She is called Miss Page!
...

Teaching naughty kids
Giving us tests all day long
She's sometimes grumpy.

Making us happy,
She plays games with us all day.
You're the best teacher.
...

Princess of learning.
The brain of all the whole world.
She is my teacher.

2 comments:

David Trent said...

I want a sticker
If I say something nice then
Maybe I'll get one

audreym said...

if you have time away from the packing and prepping, I tagged you with a meme thimgmy